Job Title: Nurture / SEN Teacher
Salary: £676.93 per week (4 days a week)
Start date: January or earlier by negotiation
Recruit Mint Education is working on behalf of a co-educational SEMH special school to recruit someone with drive and willingness to go the extra mile to improve the lives of the young people in their care.
They would also be expected to contribute to the wider school curriculum – for example offsite trips and outdoor education. We will interview candidates as they apply so recommend applicants apply as soon as possible.
- Experience teaching
- Have an understanding and interest in SEMHD
- Able to be perceptive in gauging mood and anxiety levels and be able to adapt your approach accordingly
- Have high standards and expectation of yourself and pupils
- Have a “can do” positive attitude with a willingness to go “the extra mile”
- Commitment to developing work practices and a willingness to try new ways of working and thinking
- Well-developed communication and inter-personal skills – able to adapt style and approach to the needs of the different audiences
- Committed to personal and professional development
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have a flexible approach and a willingness to contribute to the work of the overall school community
- Interested in the young people and their effective development
- Able to work as part of a team and be self-reliant.
YOU MUST HOLD A QTS, SEN OR RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN WITH SEN AND HAVE A DBS ON THE UPDATE SERVICE.
Why choose to work in partnership with Recruit Mint Education:
- We operate on a partnership basis with our candidates and clients
- Competitive daily pay rates – all long-term supply teachers are paid to scale from day one of assignment
- An open and transparent service
- Independently owned
- Ongoing support and development.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Weekly pay
Recruit Mint Education will give you £200 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple, and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 20 days of employment on supply.
Recruit Mint Education only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the school’s development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
To find out more please contact the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or upload your CV using the ‘Apply Now’ button.