Location: Oakham, LE15 area
Position: Student Support Mentors ( x6 required)
Job Type: Permanent or Long Term supply
Salary: £18,148 or £11.63 per hour on supply
Hours: 39.5 hours per week
Job Summary: To support the pupils in and out of classes and at an 8-18 co-educational SEMH special school. Every day is different, and you will be supporting pupils in classrooms, around our school site and also on activities and trips as well as with vocational learning. It is the aim that every member of staff should have a positive impact on the lives of the children in our care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support pupils in lessons and around our school grounds
- To support pupils with activities on and offsite
- To support teachers and instructors in the delivery of lessons and activities.
- To be a part of promoting safeguarding and pupil welfare which is incumbent on all staff.
- Managing and recording behaviour where appropriate.
- Upkeep of the classroom environment including displays.
- Liaising with tutors and family support.
- Supporting behaviour management and student welfare – working 1:1 or in small groups when required.
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with role as directed by the Principal or their representative.
If you feel this suits you and your experiences and you really want to be short listed for a tour of the school and a chat with the head teacher please call Eunika on 01733 308444 or email ar firstname.lastname@example.org