Religious Studies Teacher required for April 2020
• Contract: Long Term Supply Full Time
• Salary: MPS / UPS
• Site: Northampton Secondary School
• Start: April 2020
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about Religious Studies?
If so, this is the school for you!
Our client are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspiring teacher who has a passion for teaching Religious Studies to at least GCSE and will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce high quality work.
The department is extremely supportive of each other and is led by fantastic practitioners who are forward-thinking, innovative and motivated to ensure all students achieve well and develop an enjoyment of the subject.
The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a good or better teacher in their subject.
• Have the drive and determination to succeed.
• Be hard-working and committed to helping all learners succeed.
• Be passionate about teaching.
• Have good behaviour management skills.
• Be able to build relationships with students and colleagues.
The School offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression
• Teachers' pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues.
Recruit Mint Education offer excellent rates of pay and adhere to the agency workers regulations.
To apply please upload your CV using the Apply Now' button.
If you refer a Teacher to our agency, we will award you with a £100, once they have worked just 20 days for us!
To qualify for this, just email email@example.com with the name and contact details of your Teacher.
Recruit Mint Education only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.