Teacher of Year 4
Recruit Mint Education is seeking to appoint a Year 4 teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in central Northampton. This primary school is a 1.5 form entry school with a vision to becoming 2 form entry within 12 months where you will enjoy the best of resources and facilities on site.
The school is now an Academy and recent initiatives to raise achievement and improve teaching are have been a huge success.
The successful Year 4 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Recruit Mint Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of KS2 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Year 4 Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at KS2 level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Recruit Mint Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Recruit Mint Education you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE or your chosen UMBRELLA company
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Recruit Mint Education contact our Education Sector Manager Krishan Bedi straight away on 01733 308444.