We provide Teachers and Support Workers equipped with the skills and experience to cover roles in MLD, SLD, PMLD, SEMH, ASD schools, Pupil Referral Units and alternative provision.
- Teachers & Support Workers
- Subject Co-ordinators & Heads of Units
- Teacher of the Deaf & VI specialists
- Peripatetic, Outreach and Advisory Teachers
- Education caseworkers & Behaviour specialists
- Speech and Language Therapists
Our dedicated SEND consultants are the people who make all of this happen. We expect all of our SEND consultants to volunteer within a special school at least once a term to gain first-hand experience of the environment and be able to understand the kind or candidate required to work effectively for you.
Recruit Mint Education are fully committed to the DfE statutory guidance for schools ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’.