We want to be better than our competition, to achieve this we Listen, Consult, Advise, Feedback, Explore, Question, Think, Understand, Improve and Work Hard for our Candidates.
We understand that every education professional that joins us is an individual and therefore believe that ‘one size does not fit all’. We will listen to your requirements which will allow us to match you to the school and position that best suits your personality, experience, skills, job requirements and needs.
Our belief is simple:
Why Register with Recruit Mint Education?
- We are committed to paying our supply staff the best rates of pay in the market
- Regular contact with your consultant including availability during the evenings and at weekends
- Expert advice and guidance on your chosen career path, along with friendly one to one support during your time with us.
- We have a large school base who come to us to support them in recruiting for their permanent opportunities, long term supply cover as well as fill their short-term shortfalls.
- Fully Qualified Teachers
- Newly Qualified Teachers
- Fully Qualified Childcare Practitioners
- Overseas Trained Teachers
- PGCE Students
To work as a teacher you must hold a QTS, PGCE or a UK recognised teaching qualification, be up-to-date on the current national curriculum and be able to provide teaching references.